Dhammgiri Igatpuri Vipassan Centre (hereinafter referred as Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust ) offers this website along with the products and services contained herein to the users (the term users include registered as well as unregistered users), subject to users' acceptance of all the terms, conditions and policies. By visiting and/ or purchasing any product or availing services from this website, users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms”) mentioned herein as well as elsewhere in this website, as applicable.
Any new feature(s) or product(s) added to this website in future shall also be subject to these Terms. Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust , in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change these Terms, including any part thereof, by updating this website. Users are advised to check this page periodically for the changes.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust is not responsible if the information made available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The content on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon, or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the content on this website is at user’s own risk.
- This website may contain certain historical information, which, necessarily, is not current and is provided only for the reference of users.
- In some parts of the website, Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust has provided content from other sources and has mentioned the origin, wherever available, to the best of its knowledge and ability. In case of any issues regarding the origin, Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust does not assume any responsibility for the content, except for the quoted source.
- Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust , without an obligation to update any information on this website, reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time. Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust has no obligation to provide a notification of these changes to the users. Users are responsible to monitor the changes on this website.
- Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust does not guarantee, represent or warrant that use of the website by user(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust reserves the right to send newsletter/or any other material to the user using email address. At any time, the user will be able to unsubscribe from the subscriber's list using the link provided within the email received.
- In response to the request(s) received from the applicant(s) regarding registration, through any of the communication mode, Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust , through one of its service provider(s), may send the appropriate response(s) via sms.
- All the payments including purchases and donations will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- All the payments will be accepted only in Indian currency. Any currency convertor provided in this website, for the convenience of users, shall be treated as for indicatory use only. It shall not be relied on as an accurate, real time currency convertor. Any reliance on the currency convertor provided on this website is at user’s own risk. Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising out of such currency conversions.
- Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions related to payment at any time.
- Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by Indian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
- On confirming to proceed with the payment, user authorizes payment services provider(s) to request funds from his/her credit or debit card provider or bank account. When the user submits his/her payment details, these details will be transferred to Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust ’s payment services provider(s), and user’s payment data will be collected and processed by them. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the users shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of their respective Bank and/or payment gateway service provider while making payment. Users are requested to read terms and conditions of Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust ’s payment service provider(s) and their respective banks.
- In the case of any technical or network failure including breakdown of machinery, disruption of network or any other reason in accessing the Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust Website and or user’s bank website, Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust , at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cease accepting payments from the user(s), in any manner as it may deem fit and necessary. In addition, Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever in the event of any fault, failure, malfunction or disruption while processing payment through payment service provider(s) or through the bank website and/or in the internet, network services /system failure, due to technical, technological restrictions. Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust shall not be responsible in the event payments are not processed and /or received due to any technical error of any nature whatsoever.
- Receipt of purchase or donation will be generated and sent to the user via email.
- Any person above the age of eighteen (18) years can make donations to Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust in Indian currency.
- Users must provide Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust their name, address, contact number and email address before making donation. Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust will use this information to process users’ donation. It is users’ responsibility to provide correct information to Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust .
- Donations cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case of Double debit from your account contact us on Edaana@vridhamma.org with bank statement and transaction receipts.
- Donation to Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust does not entitle the users to any goods, services, positions at Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust or any other consideration.
- Unless purpose of donation is specified by the user, Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust will use donation received through this website at its discretion but within its stated charitable objectives.
- Donation to Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust is eligible for tax deduction benefits under Section 35 (1) (iii) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961 if the Donor (s) is above the age of eighteen (18) years and a resident of India (as per the Income Tax Act, 1961).'
Cancellation & Refunds
Mumbai Parisar Vipassana Centre does not accept any cancellation(s) or do not provide any refund(s). In case of any queries please send an email to Edaana@vridhamma.org
Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust